- Your personal details;
- Data submitted by you in your CV/CV, letter, written sample or other written materials;
- Interviewers and recruiters based on their interactions with your contacts or basic Internet searches;
- Data provided by a third-party headhunting agency, recruiter or job site (if applicable);
- a suggestion provided by someone on your behalf;
- Documents required by immigration law;
- Data relating to your previous employment situation, education, and, if applicable, credit history, criminal records or other data obtained during the background review process;
- Data relating to your health or disability (if such data relates to your ability to work, available hours of work or workplace facilities), subject to statutory restrictions on the time at which such data is collected and other applicable restrictions.
- Data related to race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, and self-identification of LGBT status for use in prescribed government reports and for understandingExcellent way CanadaThe diversity of the workforce.
|Evaluate your position for the job and other positions you may offer in the future.||based onExcellent way CanadaEnsure that they are recruiting the legitimate interests of the right employees.|
|Manage your application.||based onExcellent way CanadaEnsure that they are recruiting the legitimate interests of the right employees.|
|It is easy to communicate with you.||based onExcellent way CanadaEnsuring the legitimate interests of proper communication within the organization and with you.|
|Perform administrative functions (such as reimbursement of expenses related to your interview).||based onExcellent way CanadaEnsure that they are recruiting the legitimate interests of the right employees.|
|Perform data analysis, including analysis of all of our applicants to better understandExcellent way CanadaApplicants for jobs and how to attract top talent.||based onExcellent way CanadaEnsure that it continues to improve the legitimate interests of the recruitment process.|
|In some cases, record your online interview for review by other recruiters and admissions managers.|
|If you register on our job site, we will enter you into the database so that you can receive it in the future.Excellent way CanadaPosts and events for mail.|
|Transfer only your contact information to CAREER.UTOCANADA.COM (a website we maintain) to inform you of new positions that may be of interest to you. Your contact information will be used by CAREER.UTOCANADA.COM to send you an invitation for futureExcellent way CanadaRecruitment activities provide job reminders and invitations, as well as follow-up reminders. If you do not reply to these messages, your contact information will be retained by CAREER.UTOCANADA.COM only to ensure that we will not contact you again. If you join CAREER.UTOCANADA.COM, you can opt out of receiving messages and reminders in the future. Please note that CAREER.UTOCANADA.COM is an independent and unique service that can be registered on our job search website.|
|Perform any reporting obligations required by law and respond to legal proceedings.||Obey legal obligations.|
- From you, when you submit your resume or other information online;
- From otherExcellent way CanadaRelated party;
- Through conversations with recruiters and with hire managers and othersExcellent way CanadaInterviews by staff or representatives (some of which may be recorded), as well as Internet searches from these individuals, or they may be obtained from job seekers or professional online sites (eg monster.com, LinkedIn, etc.) Personal data;
- From a previous employer;
- From a third-party recruiter, a staff dispatch company, or through one of themExcellent way CanadaWebsite.Excellent way CanadaUnsolicited resumes from third-party recruitment agencies are not accepted, but such organizations are sometimes used in accordance with written agreements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of the established candidate submission guidelines and without written agreement or other agreement (including through the job search website or by email to anyExcellent way CanadaEmployees) will be considered as providedExcellent way CanadaUse, and if the candidate isExcellent way CanadaHire, no fee for this; and
- From background review (if applicable). Where permitted by law,Excellent way CanadaA third party may be hired for a pre-service background review. The content of the background review information varies from country to country to meet local requirements, but may include information collected from publicly available sources, your previous employer or colleague, the school you attended, the credit bureau, and the criminal record database. You will receive more information about the nature of this background review before you begin your background review. If required by applicable local law, you may be required to directExcellent way CanadaProvide some background review information (which may include sensitive data).
- Recruiter who works with the division where you apply for the position. These people may be located in different divisions;
- Hiring managers and other interviewers. Usually these people will be in the department where the position is located, but in some cases they may belong to other departments;
- Personnel performing administrative and IT support functions;
- Authorized personnel working at our service providers, including:
- Engage companies that perform background checks (if applicable). These companies may be located in another country and may obtain data from other countries where you have lived, worked or studied, and this data may be used for background review. You will receive more information about any such review before you begin your background review;
- Government officials, or law enforcement agencies or private litigants, who may be required to perform legal reporting requirements in order to respond to effective enforcement procedures (writs, subpoenas or court orders);
- Reorganize, merge, sell, joint venture, transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of all or any part with any offer or actualExcellent way CanadaA third party related to a business, asset or stock (including any bankruptcy or similar process). A third party related to any proposed or actual customer project.
If you receive and acceptExcellent way CanadaAdmission notice, the personal data collected during the period before your entry will become youExcellent way CanadaPart of the personnel record and will be employed by youExcellent way CanadaRetained during the period and after the termination of the employment relationship. in caseExcellent way CanadaDo not hire you,Excellent way CanadaMay retain and use the personal data collected during the recruitment process to consider your new position and, where appropriate, if youExcellent way CanadaSubmit your resume or other information and refer to your previous application. These retained personal data may also be used for system management, research and analysis, and invitation to join UTOCANADA CAREER.
- Excellent way CanadaYour personal data will be retained for the duration of your relationship with you;
- Excellent way CanadaYour personal data will be retained in accordance with the law;
- Excellent way CanadaWill be for protection or improvementExcellent way CanadaRetain your personal data by legal status (such as statutory legal statutes, litigation or regulatory investigations).
- Request access to your personal data: This right gives you the right to request access to personal data that we process about you, as well as certain information about this processing;
- Request to correct your personal data: This right gives you the right to request correction or refinement of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data about you;
- Request to delete your personal data: This right gives you the right to request the deletion of your personal data, including personal data that is no longer necessary for the purpose;
- Objection to your personal data: This right gives you the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data;
- Restrictions on processing your personal data: This right gives you the right to ask us to process your personal data only in limited circumstances, including your consent;
- Request a copy of your personal data or transferable documents: This right gives you the right to obtain a copy of the personal data you have provided to us.