- Youway Canada is well-deserved "the first brand of study abroad service in Toronto"
- Have the most abundant Canadian quality college resources, government resources
- Paid training during the internship to provide basic system business learning
- Double pay and benefits system, so that every effort is rewarded
- Three-dimensional upswing, 100% of management positions through internal promotion
- Mature pipe culture system, "Whampoa Military Academy" in Toronto education consulting industry
- Flexible internal transfer platform mechanism to provide multiple job opportunities to "find the best of yourself"
- Diversified on-the-job training system, excellent path to accompany you to "learn endless, break through self"
- Provide monthly study tours and learning opportunities, “Zero Distance” to learn about the latest developments in Canadian education
- Enterprises implement partial management, “respect your opinions and listen to every voice”
- Young and passionate working environment, not restrained, the average age of colleagues is 26 years old
- Strong learning ability
- Have absolute moral standards and professional ethics, strong logical thinking and reverse thinking ability
- Excellent communication skills, language skills, and writing skills
- Strong execution and pressure resistance
- Receiving customers and providing comprehensive information and professional information to customers
- Understand customer needs and develop a comprehensive study plan for them
- Tap to follow up potential customers and promote signing
- Review customer application materials, cooperate with copywriters, follow up on application progress, complete college and visa application
- Protect customer contact and maintain customer relationships.
- Cover Letter
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org Or
Register and apply through our recruitment website