- Youway Canada is well-deserved "the first brand of study abroad service in Toronto"
- Have the most abundant Canadian quality college resources, government resources
- Paid training during the internship to provide basic system business learning
- Double pay and benefits system, so that every effort is rewarded
- Three-dimensional upswing, 100% of management positions through internal promotion
- Mature pipe culture system, "Whampoa Military Academy" in Toronto education consulting industry
- Flexible internal transfer platform mechanism to provide multiple job opportunities to "find the best of yourself"
- Diversified on-the-job training system, excellent path to accompany you to "learn endless, break through self"
- Provide monthly study tours and learning opportunities, “Zero Distance” to learn about the latest developments in Canadian education
- Enterprises implement partial management, “respect your opinions and listen to every voice”
- Young and passionate working environment, not restrained, the average age of colleagues is 26 years old
- Base salary + performance bonus + year-end bonus + immigration opportunity
- High initial salary and commission for both the internship period and the contract employment period
- Average monthly salary: CAD$2,000-$8,000.
- Service for more than one year, plus "Canada Labor Market Assessment LMIA" EE can add 50 points;
- Service for more than two years, providing "An Ontario PNP Employer Guarantee" plus 600 points;
- Service for more than three years, participating in year-end corporate dividends;
- Service for more than four years, providing official vehicles (the Mercedes-Benz C300 or BMW 328 equivalent), allotment and allocation of options.
- Proficient in Korean and Chinese (English has literacy);
- College diploma or above
- Strong market research and analysis capabilities;
- Clear and concise writing and language communication skills;
- Strong learning ability;
- Proficient in office software;
- Ability to process multiple projects at the same time, with strong resistance to pressure;
- Good at time management and personal organization management, with strong organizational and project management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in sales, marketing, overseas study or education is a plus.
Conduct research and reports on the status quo of studying abroad in the Canadian and Korean markets,
To HanOverseas study cityCompetitionControversy andCompetitionCompetitiveProductionProductEnterRowTuneResearch and formto sum upSexNewspaperReport
Incorporate market research into company's current services to perform service updates and changes;
Coordinate with Marketing Department to formulate and implement promotion strategies;
Work with training team to develop and implement training plans;
Work with the planning team to develop and execute sales strategies.
- Cover Letter
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org Or
Register and apply through our recruitment website