- Youway Canada is well-deserved "the first brand of study abroad service in Toronto"
- Have the most abundant Canadian quality college resources, government resources
- Paid training during the internship to provide basic system business learning
- Double pay and benefits system, so that every effort is rewarded
- Three-dimensional upswing, 100% of management positions through internal promotion
- Mature pipe culture system, "Whampoa Military Academy" in Toronto education consulting industry
- Flexible internal transfer platform mechanism to provide multiple job opportunities to "find the best of yourself"
- Diversified on-the-job training system, excellent path to accompany you to "learn endless, break through self"
- Provide monthly study tours and learning opportunities, “Zero Distance” to learn about the latest developments in Canadian education
- Enterprises implement partial management, “respect your opinions and listen to every voice”
- Young and passionate working environment, not restrained, the average age of colleagues is 26 years old
- Base salary + performance bonus + year-end bonus + immigration opportunity
- High initial salary and commission for both the internship period and the contract employment period
- Average monthly salary: CAD$2,000-$8,000.
- Service for more than one year, plus "Canada Labor Market Assessment LMIA" EE can add 50 points;
- Service for more than two years, providing "An Ontario PNP Employer Guarantee" plus 600 points;
- Service for more than three years, participating in year-end corporate dividends;
- Service for more than four years, providing official vehicles (the Mercedes-Benz C300 or BMW 328 equivalent), allotment and allocation of options.
- Proficient in Vietnamese and Chinese (English has literacy);
- College diploma or above
- Strong market research and analysis capabilities;
- Clear and concise writing and language communication skills;
- Strong learning ability;
- Proficient in office software;
- Ability to process multiple projects at the same time, with strong resistance to pressure;
- Good at time management and personal organization management, with strong organizational and project management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in sales, marketing, overseas study or education is a plus.
Conduct research and reports on the status quo of studying abroad in the Canadian and Vietnamese markets,
Conduct research and reports on competitors and competitive services in the overseas study market in Vietnam;
Incorporate market research into company's current services to perform service updates and changes;
Coordinate with Marketing Department to formulate and implement promotion strategies;
Work with training team to develop and implement training plans;
Work with the planning team to develop and execute sales strategies.
- Cover Letter
Send to email@example.com Or
Register and apply through our recruitment website