- Sourcing and purchasing goods and materials in a timely and cost-effective manner；
- Negotiating prices and contracts with suppliers；
- Ensuring timely delivery of goods and materials；
- Managing and maintaining relationships with suppliers；
- Developing and implementing purchasing policies and procedures；
- Identifying and implementing cost-saving measures；
- Keeping accurate records and maintaining inventory levels；
- Staying up-to-date with market trends and new products；
- Ensuring compliance with legal and ethical purchasing practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business administration or related field；
- Proven experience as a purchasing agent or similar role；
- Strong knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market；
- Knowledge of laws and regulations related to purchasing；
- Negotiation and communication skills；
- Analytical and problem-solving skills；
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask；
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and purchasing software；
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Accepting the personal training and leadership of well-known corporate executives to achieve high-speed career development and growth
- Work 5 days a week, 2 days off, and various statutory benefits provided by the government.
- After working for 1 year, the paid annual leave can be increased to 2 weeks per year. After 3 years, it can be increased to 3 weeks, and after 6 years, it can be increased to 4 weeks.
- Salary: 18~22/H, T4 provision
- Supply chain extension skills development and maintenance
- In-depth practice of the characteristics of product development in China, Canada and global commercial supply chains.
- Proficient in ERP and related software.
Please send your cover letter & resume to: